Still Stocking Up...

Apparently, I'm going to be using a black and white theme in my classroom this year.  It was completely unplanned, but it's happened and I like it.  After my very successful trip to Target a few days ago, I stopped at a Michael's on a whim yesterday.  And, right outside the store, in their sales bins, I found a few great deals...that all matched the black and white hanging containers I purchased for each desk at Target.

First, I got this great container for rulers:



(Yes, it can also be a wine bottle carrier, but to me, it's a ruler container!)  It was $2.50 minus the 15% teacher's discount.  Score!

Then, I got these two great photo boxes, perfect for storing unit supplies or manipulatives.  There were  $1.94 each (and then the discount).


They are great because they have a place to label what's in the box.

I cannot what to get into my classroom to set everything up!

Comments

  1. I look forward to following your blog. Google won't let me join as a friend right now for some reason, but I did get you in my RSS feed. You have some wonderful information to share. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I hope you can join soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts